If you are looking for a quality senior residence to call home, consider The Poppy Residences in Burnaby, BC. The one-bedroom homes are inviting, nicely finished and well maintained – perfect for independent living. Many have balconies and some also have a den. There’s cozy carpeting in the living area and bedroom, and every residence has its own heat control and computer hook-up. Kitchens feature a full-size refrigerator, microwave and storage, and bathrooms are equipped with a shower and safety bars. Senior residences are move-in ready for independent living. Simply bring your own furniture, decorate to your liking, and make this senior housing your very own. This is also a smoke free environment.
Senior Housing – monthly rent includes:
- Lunch and dinner daily
- Two snacks daily which includes our continental breakfast
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry service for sheets/towels
- Free laundry facilities
- Heat, hydro, cable TV
- Poppy Bus for outings and special events
- On-site recreation director
- Organized activities, events and trips
- 24-hour video monitoring of entries and parking lots
- Friendly, reliable staff on duty 24/7
Senior housing subsidies are available for eligible seniors through the Shelter Aid For Elderly Renters (SAFER) program. Click here for more information.